Join Our Team!
We seek the best of the best to work with us.
Don’t see a position you’re interested in? Email us your resume and tell us a little about yourself to be considered for future roles.
TeTechS Inc. is seeking an Electronics Engineer to join its Waterloo, Ontario team.
TeTechS is a provider of advanced measurement solutions for smart factories. TeTechS is at the forefront of the emerging market for terahertz measurement solutions. TeTechS’ PlastiMeasure is revolutionizing thickness measurement quality control practices in plastic manufacturing industry by leveraging the unique characteristics of its core terahertz measurement technology to automatically and non-destructively measure wall thickness in both opaque and translucent plastics with the push of a button.
The following credentials are essential for this position:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to develop detailed FPGA architectures and low noise amplifier circuit design
- Experience in PCB designing for mixed signal boards including D/A, A/D and DC-DC converters
- Strong understanding of an FPGA design flow
- • Design experience with Altera or Xilinx FPGA devices and development tools …